First General is there 24-hours a day! 365 days a year!
When disaster strikes the insurance agent is one of the first people to be contacted by the insured. The agent has the responsibility to handle the initial phases of the policy holder's claim with urgency, speed and efficiency.
The agent has the ability to put his insured at ease in a crisis situation by utilizing temporary, professional assistance in instances such as:
- Emergency Board-Up
- Water Extraction
- Wet Carpet Pick-Up
- Carpet, Floor & Wall Cleaning
- Soot & Smoke Removal
- Wall Restoration
- Odor Removal
First General Services is there with professional service. We provide the agent with fast, effective, temporary assistance to satisfy their customer's need for help. Our 24-hour emergency service immediately responds to your call for emergency Board-Up to protect the insured's property from further damage or vandalism.
We specialize in water extraction, wet carpet pick-up and carpet cleaning to prevent moisture, mold and mildew from setting in and causing further damage to carpets, floors and walls.
As specialists in insurance repair, First General Services has a set of standard policies and procedures to quote jobs fairly and complete them quickly.
- We will not estimate items that are not necessary.
- We will always match materials, such as cabinets, carpeting and formica whenever possible to reduce the scope of work.
- We will always inform the insured that we are responsible directly to them for the quality and timing of our work.
- Quality, detailed estimates usually within 48 hours at NO CHARGE.
- Photos are available upon request.